Fund-raising Night - Bingo in Curridge
Join us for a fun night of Bingo, raising funds for the redevelopment of Hermitage Churchyard and garden of reflection.
All ages welcome
Entry £6.50 (incl. a book of 6 games) or £8.00 (book of 6 games + Bingo Dabber!)
Additional Bingo books for sale.
Bring your own drinks and nibbles
Coffee, tea and soft drinks available for donation
Raffle at half time
Tickets in advance only: email
firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets
Christmas Services at Holy Trinity Hermitage
Sunday 1st December
Christingle Service - 3 pm
Sunday 15th December
Carol Service - 6pm
Crib Service - 3pm
Midnight Mass - 11pm
Christmas Communion - 9.30 am
Sunday 29th December
Team Communion at Yattendon Church - 10am
Hermitage Churchyard Restoration Project
We're excited to announce that we will be doing some work in the churchyard - with the aim of making the church more visible from the street, creating a "Garden of Reflection" and improving physical access to the church and its facilities.
If you would like to contribute to the project and help us to continue to provide an accessible, peaceful spot in the centre of the community, please go to:
The Good Exchange will match any donations you make.
The work includes.
- Formation of a compacted gravel surface from the lych gate to the church to enable ease of use by wheelchair and walking frame users.
- Formation of a “step-free” access into the church.
- Removal of the existing steps and the formation of an access ramp to the Adelaide Room.
- Removal of the timber fence on Newbury Road and the repair of the brick wall below.
- Removal of the garden shed and compost bins.
- Installation of a new signboard adjacent existing on Newbury Road similar in size and design to that adjacent the lych gate.
- Remedial works to the “bunker” (following confirmation of its present use)
- Various arboreal works and work to the hedge against the “footpath”.